uSave.it

DVR for Radio

If you aren’t familiar with uSave.it, let me introduce you.

Think of it like your personal recording service for streaming radio. We do the recording, the storing and you just listen when it’s convenient for you. There are personal accounts for those looking to keep up with their favorite shows and professional accounts for those that own the content and want sharing options for those that want to listen to your content.

When it comes to The Ticket, we have been archiving the full shows since September 24, 2011. We have a special “P1 Personal” plan that will give full access to the entire archive of the show(s) you like. Head over and create an account and give it a whirl for a month, it’s really simple.

410 COMMENTS

1. Robert
    January 09, 2012 09:18 Reply

Fantastic. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Is there a place where we can donate for the service you provide?

Appreciate it.

• January 09, 2012 09:28 Reply

nowhere to donate, just tell a friend about theunticket. Oh ya, and maybe visit the sponsor ads on our site if you see something you like.

2. kevin
    January 10, 2012 00:48 Reply

This is great man. I moved out of Dallas area about 3 yrs and was missing ticket so much. but now i can listen the whole shows here.
    Is there any way i can put it on my iphone so i can listen to it while work out.

Thanks a million
    Kevin

• January 10, 2012 09:02 Reply

click the ‘mp3′ link and it will download to your computer

3. david
    January 10, 2012 01:12 Reply

oh my. greatest thing ever. if you can keep this updated ill gladly donate a little mulah to the site (and by little i mean a little). i’ll be out of the country for the next 3 months and would kill to be able to listen to HL at night. :-)

4. dumberer67
    January 10, 2012 15:28 Reply

DP you never cease to amaze me-this is great thanks for you service !

5. JML940
    January 10, 2012 21:47 Reply

I tried to download one the latest hardline but nothing happens when I click the mp3 symbol. Am I doing something wrong?

6. JML940
    January 10, 2012 22:03 Reply

Nevermind, just figured it out, great website, im willing to donte a little also, you should put up a paypal link so we can donate.

7. Snowmonkey
    January 11, 2012 11:17 Reply

I couldn’t find Race Week anywhere in your archives. Thank God. I love you.

• Scott
      January 14, 2012 02:55 Reply

Well, if people could listen to Race Week here Rich Phillips wouldn’t sell any of the box sets 😛

8. htownday1p1
    January 11, 2012 15:06 Reply

You guys are the best. I can’t tell you how much this is appreciated. Also willing to donate if you put up a paypal link.

• January 12, 2012 10:05 Reply

OK OK OK … I added a donate paypal button in sidebar. Appreciate the offers to donate. All donations will be funneled back into this site or into some schwag for the unticket which I’ll send out for free.

9. difficult rooster
    January 13, 2012 11:13 Reply

‘preciate ya pal

10. Ryan
    January 13, 2012 12:44 Reply

Really enjoy the site. Thanks so much. One issue I am having is trying to scroll past about the 3:25 mark on The Musers, and it always kicks me down to the previous show. Do you have the same issue? I’ve noticed this for the past few days. Try to scroll to around where Gordo’s corner would be, and see if you can there without having to wait for it or having it kick you down to the Hard Line.

• January 16, 2012 16:16 Reply

@Ryan … that doesn’t happen to me. I am able to skip to the end no problem. It happen to a particular date or all?

11. ADUB
    January 14, 2012 12:22 Reply

why the hell is the last hour of the hardline on 1-13-11 all commercials?

12. Richard Head
    January 17, 2012 09:27 Reply

*Just* found this! Fantastic! It’s gonna be much easier to convert friends to P1 status now. Like, almost too easy. I’m listening to the origins of Snow Monkey talk from Musers on 1/16/12 about pi&&ing myself. Definitely puttin’ that on repeat. So great!

Keep up the awesome work.

13. mike
    January 17, 2012 11:27 Reply

greatness. thanks for this.

14. p1joey
    January 17, 2012 17:45 Reply

This may be a stupid question, but when i click on mp3 or oga next to the show i want to download, it just plays the show. No download icon appears. I tried right clicking but no such luck. Any ideas?

• January 17, 2012 18:33 Reply

I right-click and choose ‘save link as’ over the mp3 and I save the file.

15. Britney
    January 17, 2012 20:33 Reply

this makes me so happy!! i love you forever

16. inst
    January 20, 2012 11:17 Reply

oh oh, should we quickly turn this into an underground torrent network site, before cumulus corp shuts this down?

• January 20, 2012 11:37 Reply

naaa, they’ll be happy they’re having someone archiving their shows for free. I’ve already sent this link to most up at the ticket. It’ll soon turn into a better service

17. DontApproveJustLook
    January 24, 2012 18:26 Reply

One suggestion, when the webpage is displaying i guess the more…”Sleek” format it does not let you click on the top 3 items so i am unable to download my desired file at this moment.. Just an attempt to raise awareness

• January 25, 2012 10:32 Reply

think maybe you can screenshot what you’re seeing and email me at dp@theunticket ?? I’m not having the same issue so it could be a browser thing. Also what type of browser are you using when this happens?

18. p1joey
    January 24, 2012 21:45 Reply

Only could get 7 & 8 min from BaD/HL respectively, didn’t know if this is a hardware or stream issue. I love you madly, unticket.

• January 26, 2012 13:55 Reply

it’s a stream issue *and* a bug on our end. we’re working to resolve it and we actually have more audio on the short archives which we plan to merge together. Just check back to see if it’s changed

19. P1Drew
    January 26, 2012 00:45 Reply

Get the Hardline tapes back to full. I love you.

• January 26, 2012 08:43 Reply

it’s a cumulus station. if their stream isn’t smooth and continually falls off and on, you’re not going to get a full archive. Hopefully it’ll be ironed out soon.

20. ILikeStake
    January 31, 2012 21:37 Reply

Hey do you think you guys could add these to an RSS feed so that I could download them on my androids podcatcher? How freakin awesome and convenient would that be?

• P1 Jason
      February 08, 2012 17:24 Reply

The 2 options I’m considering (I use doggcatcher on android):

1) create a virtual feed from my download folder so that doggcatcher sees the file when I download it in android browser. This can be done all on my phone.

2) Use Sugarsync to create a Ticket folder on my pc and phone, then use the pc to drop audio into and it will sync with the phone. I can create a virtual feed in doggcatcher pointing to the Ticket folder. This is cleaner because DC won’t see all of my downloads, just Ticket audio, but it requires the use of the PC and the time to sync a big file. Another benefit is that it will sync with my iPad too.

Tl;dr= Agree, please put in RSS or something podcast friendly! Love you.

21. topher
    February 01, 2012 10:54 Reply

man, do you know where i can find the rant with corn mo as guest? sometime in ’99 i think.

22. Fake Conrad
    February 05, 2012 14:48 Reply

Are you able to put up the Soul Patch so I don’t have to wake up so early on Sunday and suffer through that Cowboy-hating douche on yahoo sports in the afternoon. If so thanks, if not I’ll just re-listen to the Musers and Cirque. Having fun!

23. Scott
    February 07, 2012 10:23 Reply

I’m pretty sure you’re more technically qualified than any of the engineers at the little Ticket. DP – so clean, and so sweet. Stay hard.

24. matma
    February 13, 2012 19:54 Reply

No show archives today?

“It hurts to miss that one…”

25. ilikestake
    February 14, 2012 19:46 Reply

“RSS is on its way”

I love you.

26. Frank Salazar
    February 14, 2012 20:25 Reply

Does the 24 hour rule also hold true for the bits you post as well? Was looking forward to listening to Gordon’s VD cards tonight.

• February 15, 2012 09:12 Reply

yes, all posts will have a 24 hour delay. the reason makes all the sense in the world. They want to make sure P1’s listen to the ticket if they can rather than only rely on this site to listen to audio. It all comes down to ratings and without ratings for the Ticket, there will be no Ticket…hence, no unticket. It’ll take a little getting used to, definitely takes some getting used to for me, but before long it’ll all be normal.

27. Richard Parker
    February 17, 2012 17:06 Reply

Hey. Was wondering if all the Ticketstock Events will be posted, such as BaD Radio, The Hardline, Roundtables, The Timewasters, and so on so forth. I appreciate all the uploads, thanks!

28. ILikeStake
    February 27, 2012 19:39 Reply

We coming along on those RSS feeds? Sex.

29. Marc
    February 28, 2012 13:03 Reply

Is it 24 hours or 48 hours until you can post the shows? It seems to take two days instead of just one.

30. Craig
    February 28, 2012 19:21 Reply

today is 2/28/12 and i dont see mondays shows up. I hate this 24 hr BS

• February 28, 2012 23:27 Reply

Something must be broke. I’ll check it out tomorrow bruh

31. March 02, 2012 09:48 Reply

Anyone using the RSS yet? Working good? Fart?

• P1 Jason
      March 07, 2012 17:40 Reply

I’ve used the all show feed fine, but I get errors on BaDD feed. I use an app called DoggCatcher on Android to manage my podcasts. I’m tweeting a picture of the error to @theunticket.

• March 08, 2012 17:04 Reply

should be working now

32. ILikeStake
    March 03, 2012 10:08 Reply

I used it yesterday and it works. I actually ended up servicing myself due to my escalated elation. Thanks a shit load, makes things so much easier.

33. David
    March 13, 2012 21:31 Reply

This is awesome. Do you also have the top 10 shows of each day somewhere? That would be cool. Thank you for the great website!

34. March 21, 2012 13:56 Reply

I highly encourage everyone to check out the Musers from 2/6/12. It was the day the shit signal hit the fan and they spend practically the entire first hour ranting about it. It peaks at minute 39 and P1s will definitely want to hear the usually sweet Georgio reach his boiling point.

A couple hours later at the 3:12 mark Craig goes “wireless” with Guy Sports and the Touchdown Brothers (George doing Rob Kronky?) and they have fun at their own expense mocking their first hour and Corby’s Mike Francesa interview. As far as I can tell only a very small clip of this day’s show was previously posted here on the unticket, but neither of these segments were included.

35. Joey Quezada
    April 02, 2012 11:57 Reply

where is the tee box??

36. dwayne
    April 03, 2012 23:12 Reply

Musers 4*3*12?????

37. matt
    April 11, 2012 14:12 Reply

The RSS feed is going nuts. Reloads 50 new items that all say “The Ticket” every hour.

38. dwayne
    April 18, 2012 00:41 Reply

Why do you guys wait so long to post the musers? you’ll post norm, bad radio and the hardline long before you do the musers? why?

• dwayne
      April 24, 2012 02:18 Reply

i haven’t heard any word why you guys fails to post the musers up untill the next day. i like to listen over night. it can’t be a logistical reason. i just want an answer.’

• April 24, 2012 10:11 Reply

@dwayne if you read the BOLD print above, it says that there is a 24 hour delay on audio…mostly Musers since they replay the 8:40 bit at 6:30 the next day. This was a request from the ticket so they get every chance to have people tune in to listen rather than just coming here to listen. The other shows rarely replay anything so after the Top 10 at night, We’re still tweaking things with our archiving, so there’s a good chance those might get stretched to 24 hours too. Sorry brah, just playing by the cumulus rules since it is their material.

• dwayne
          May 05, 2012 00:17 Reply

Didn’t know that, I really appreciate you guys. I’m a 10 yr P1 from the backwoods of Ohio and you guys are my safety net when I can’t catch the ticket. I WILL donate win I can. Thanks again for the response and I hope I didn’t come across as a pecker head.

39. Joey Quezada
    April 24, 2012 13:21 Reply

**NOTE**: The show archives will now be available 24 hours after completion by request of the Ticket. Try to listen on the dial, otherwise just revisit and it will be here 24 hours later.

40. May 27, 2012 10:15 Reply

“Try to listen by the dial, except for when the signal fades or gets overtaken by another station, in that case, tune into the stream, unless that’s down, too. Worse case scenario, close your eyes and imagine the sounds of the little Ticket rattling around your head while engineering sits on their fatasses, eating donuts and not broadcasting the station. It’s fun to try to listen to The Ticket!”

– Cumulus Mgmt

41. hogfanbrad
    May 30, 2012 14:12 Reply

What the hell is this? Is this a joke? The musers on 5/25 is dead air, and on 5/29 its two douchebags. If its a joke, not very funny

42. Oscar Granado
    June 06, 2012 10:50 Reply

I just discovered this late last week, so I’m new to this feature, but what is the delay on the shows? It’s been more than 24 hours. Just wanting to know if this has been discontinued, or is this delay normal?

43. peugeot209
    June 10, 2012 04:49 Reply

Has Cumulus finally pulled the plug?

44. June 11, 2012 09:40 Reply

guess they killed the old stream url, we’re updating to new one and archives will hopefully be back. unfortunately, the missed days aren’t going to show up

45. Fonz
    June 16, 2012 18:55 Reply

hello Unticket,
    out of curiousity, i see that the sound files in the sound clous section are not available.
    Any way to fix this or get these files back , PLEASEEEEE. would be much appreciated.

46. Oscar Granado
    June 17, 2012 18:30 Reply

These downloads are the greatest thing ever. I am addicted. Thank you. Are you gonna put up any summer bash stuff? I know you got badd radio and the hardline from Friday, but I’m sure they went past seven on the broadcast.

47. ERankin
    June 19, 2012 09:09 Reply

Since the fstream app is no longer working is there another place we can listen online? I travel a lot and stream the ticket…I need my fill!! I was told iheart radio was working on it but unsuccessful in streaming. Help!

• June 19, 2012 09:36 Reply

tunein radio still works for me

48. fonz
    June 24, 2012 22:43 Reply

hello Unticket,
    out of curiousity, i see that the sound files in the sound cloud section are not available.

49. June 25, 2012 23:57 Reply

Is Cirque no longer included in the archives?

50. k. pittsinger
    July 01, 2012 20:14 Reply

nolan Ryan talks about the sno mokeys