uSave.it

by DP on May 10, 2012 · 359 comments

All archives we provide are only accessible via the player below now. Due to escalating bandwidth costs, we had to stop giving it away. We still archive the shows, so if you’re interested in how you can get access to them, enter your email in the little form to the right and details will be sent. Or you can just shoot me an email at dp@theunticket. Beyond that, listen to the station itself, if you can. If you can’t, there are loads of services you can use on your own to record and listen back. There are the The Ticket podcasts, our service uSave.it, Tunein and many others.

RSS is finally here! I’ve broken the feeds down so you can pull only the shows you want or pick one and pull all of the shows archived. Please give us any feedback in the comments below.

Like I said above, if you’re interested in podcast feeds, submit your email on the form on top right and details will be emailed to you. Or you can just shoot me an email at dp@theunticket.

{ 3 trackbacks }

White Elephant Day – 2012
December 6, 2012 at 11:36 am
The Breath in The Machine: Designing Data for Humans - Justin Scott Childress :: Justin Scott Childress
May 31, 2013 at 10:09 am
New Audio
August 2, 2013 at 5:24 pm

{ 356 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Robert January 9, 2012 at 9:18 am

Fantastic. I have been waiting for this for a long time. Is there a place where we can donate for the service you provide?

Appreciate it.

2 DP January 9, 2012 at 9:28 am

nowhere to donate, just tell a friend about theunticket. Oh ya, and maybe visit the sponsor ads on our site if you see something you like.

3 kevin January 10, 2012 at 12:48 am

This is great man. I moved out of Dallas area about 3 yrs and was missing ticket so much. but now i can listen the whole shows here.
Is there any way i can put it on my iphone so i can listen to it while work out.

Thanks a million
Kevin

4 DP January 10, 2012 at 9:02 am

click the ‘mp3′ link and it will download to your computer

5 david January 10, 2012 at 1:12 am

oh my. greatest thing ever. if you can keep this updated ill gladly donate a little mulah to the site (and by little i mean a little). i’ll be out of the country for the next 3 months and would kill to be able to listen to HL at night. :-)

6 dumberer67 January 10, 2012 at 3:28 pm

DP you never cease to amaze me-this is great thanks for you service !

7 JML940 January 10, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I tried to download one the latest hardline but nothing happens when I click the mp3 symbol. Am I doing something wrong?

8 JML940 January 10, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Nevermind, just figured it out, great website, im willing to donte a little also, you should put up a paypal link so we can donate.

9 Snowmonkey January 11, 2012 at 11:17 am

I couldn’t find Race Week anywhere in your archives. Thank God. I love you.

10 Scott January 14, 2012 at 2:55 am

Well, if people could listen to Race Week here Rich Phillips wouldn’t sell any of the box sets :P

11 htownday1p1 January 11, 2012 at 3:06 pm

You guys are the best. I can’t tell you how much this is appreciated. Also willing to donate if you put up a paypal link.

12 DP January 12, 2012 at 10:05 am

OK OK OK … I added a donate paypal button in sidebar. Appreciate the offers to donate. All donations will be funneled back into this site or into some schwag for the unticket which I’ll send out for free.

13 difficult rooster January 13, 2012 at 11:13 am

‘preciate ya pal

14 Ryan January 13, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Really enjoy the site. Thanks so much. One issue I am having is trying to scroll past about the 3:25 mark on The Musers, and it always kicks me down to the previous show. Do you have the same issue? I’ve noticed this for the past few days. Try to scroll to around where Gordo’s corner would be, and see if you can there without having to wait for it or having it kick you down to the Hard Line.

15 DP January 16, 2012 at 4:16 pm

@Ryan … that doesn’t happen to me. I am able to skip to the end no problem. It happen to a particular date or all?

16 ADUB January 14, 2012 at 12:22 pm

why the hell is the last hour of the hardline on 1-13-11 all commercials?

17 Richard Head January 17, 2012 at 9:27 am

*Just* found this! Fantastic! It’s gonna be much easier to convert friends to P1 status now. Like, almost too easy. I’m listening to the origins of Snow Monkey talk from Musers on 1/16/12 about pi&&ing myself. Definitely puttin’ that on repeat. So great!

Keep up the awesome work.

18 mike January 17, 2012 at 11:27 am

greatness. thanks for this.

19 p1joey January 17, 2012 at 5:45 pm

This may be a stupid question, but when i click on mp3 or oga next to the show i want to download, it just plays the show. No download icon appears. I tried right clicking but no such luck. Any ideas?

20 DP January 17, 2012 at 6:33 pm

I right-click and choose ‘save link as’ over the mp3 and I save the file.

21 Britney January 17, 2012 at 8:33 pm

this makes me so happy!! i love you forever

22 inst January 20, 2012 at 11:17 am

oh oh, should we quickly turn this into an underground torrent network site, before cumulus corp shuts this down?

23 DP January 20, 2012 at 11:37 am

naaa, they’ll be happy they’re having someone archiving their shows for free. I’ve already sent this link to most up at the ticket. It’ll soon turn into a better service

24 DontApproveJustLook January 24, 2012 at 6:26 pm

One suggestion, when the webpage is displaying i guess the more…”Sleek” format it does not let you click on the top 3 items so i am unable to download my desired file at this moment.. Just an attempt to raise awareness

25 DP January 25, 2012 at 10:32 am

think maybe you can screenshot what you’re seeing and email me at dp@theunticket ?? I’m not having the same issue so it could be a browser thing. Also what type of browser are you using when this happens?

26 p1joey January 24, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Only could get 7 & 8 min from BaD/HL respectively, didn’t know if this is a hardware or stream issue. I love you madly, unticket.

27 DP January 26, 2012 at 1:55 pm

it’s a stream issue *and* a bug on our end. we’re working to resolve it and we actually have more audio on the short archives which we plan to merge together. Just check back to see if it’s changed

28 P1Drew January 26, 2012 at 12:45 am

Get the Hardline tapes back to full. I love you.

29 DP January 26, 2012 at 8:43 am

it’s a cumulus station. if their stream isn’t smooth and continually falls off and on, you’re not going to get a full archive. Hopefully it’ll be ironed out soon.

30 ILikeStake January 31, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Hey do you think you guys could add these to an RSS feed so that I could download them on my androids podcatcher? How freakin awesome and convenient would that be?

31 P1 Jason February 8, 2012 at 5:24 pm

The 2 options I’m considering (I use doggcatcher on android):

1) create a virtual feed from my download folder so that doggcatcher sees the file when I download it in android browser. This can be done all on my phone.

2) Use Sugarsync to create a Ticket folder on my pc and phone, then use the pc to drop audio into and it will sync with the phone. I can create a virtual feed in doggcatcher pointing to the Ticket folder. This is cleaner because DC won’t see all of my downloads, just Ticket audio, but it requires the use of the PC and the time to sync a big file. Another benefit is that it will sync with my iPad too.

Tl;dr= Agree, please put in RSS or something podcast friendly! Love you.

32 topher February 1, 2012 at 10:54 am

man, do you know where i can find the rant with corn mo as guest? sometime in ’99 i think.

33 Fake Conrad February 5, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Are you able to put up the Soul Patch so I don’t have to wake up so early on Sunday and suffer through that Cowboy-hating douche on yahoo sports in the afternoon. If so thanks, if not I’ll just re-listen to the Musers and Cirque. Having fun!

34 Scott February 7, 2012 at 10:23 am

I’m pretty sure you’re more technically qualified than any of the engineers at the little Ticket. DP – so clean, and so sweet. Stay hard.

35 matma February 13, 2012 at 7:54 pm

No show archives today?

“It hurts to miss that one…”

36 ilikestake February 14, 2012 at 7:46 pm

“RSS is on its way”

I love you.

37 Frank Salazar February 14, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Does the 24 hour rule also hold true for the bits you post as well? Was looking forward to listening to Gordon’s VD cards tonight.

38 DP February 15, 2012 at 9:12 am

yes, all posts will have a 24 hour delay. the reason makes all the sense in the world. They want to make sure P1′s listen to the ticket if they can rather than only rely on this site to listen to audio. It all comes down to ratings and without ratings for the Ticket, there will be no Ticket…hence, no unticket. It’ll take a little getting used to, definitely takes some getting used to for me, but before long it’ll all be normal.

39 Richard Parker February 17, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Hey. Was wondering if all the Ticketstock Events will be posted, such as BaD Radio, The Hardline, Roundtables, The Timewasters, and so on so forth. I appreciate all the uploads, thanks!

40 ILikeStake February 27, 2012 at 7:39 pm

We coming along on those RSS feeds? Sex.

41 Marc February 28, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Is it 24 hours or 48 hours until you can post the shows? It seems to take two days instead of just one.

42 Craig February 28, 2012 at 7:21 pm

today is 2/28/12 and i dont see mondays shows up. I hate this 24 hr BS

43 DP February 28, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Something must be broke. I’ll check it out tomorrow bruh

44 DP March 2, 2012 at 9:48 am

Anyone using the RSS yet? Working good? Fart?

45 P1 Jason March 7, 2012 at 5:40 pm

I’ve used the all show feed fine, but I get errors on BaDD feed. I use an app called DoggCatcher on Android to manage my podcasts. I’m tweeting a picture of the error to @theunticket.

46 DP March 8, 2012 at 5:04 pm

should be working now

47 ILikeStake March 3, 2012 at 10:08 am

I used it yesterday and it works. I actually ended up servicing myself due to my escalated elation. Thanks a shit load, makes things so much easier.

48 David March 13, 2012 at 9:31 pm

This is awesome. Do you also have the top 10 shows of each day somewhere? That would be cool. Thank you for the great website!

49 Fred Fuchs March 21, 2012 at 1:56 pm

I highly encourage everyone to check out the Musers from 2/6/12. It was the day the shit signal hit the fan and they spend practically the entire first hour ranting about it. It peaks at minute 39 and P1s will definitely want to hear the usually sweet Georgio reach his boiling point.

A couple hours later at the 3:12 mark Craig goes “wireless” with Guy Sports and the Touchdown Brothers (George doing Rob Kronky?) and they have fun at their own expense mocking their first hour and Corby’s Mike Francesa interview. As far as I can tell only a very small clip of this day’s show was previously posted here on the unticket, but neither of these segments were included.

50 Joey Quezada April 2, 2012 at 11:57 am

where is the tee box??

51 dwayne April 3, 2012 at 11:12 pm

Musers 4*3*12?????

52 matt April 11, 2012 at 2:12 pm

The RSS feed is going nuts. Reloads 50 new items that all say “The Ticket” every hour.

53 dwayne April 18, 2012 at 12:41 am

Why do you guys wait so long to post the musers? you’ll post norm, bad radio and the hardline long before you do the musers? why?

54 dwayne April 24, 2012 at 2:18 am

i haven’t heard any word why you guys fails to post the musers up untill the next day. i like to listen over night. it can’t be a logistical reason. i just want an answer.’

55 DP April 24, 2012 at 10:11 am

@dwayne if you read the BOLD print above, it says that there is a 24 hour delay on audio…mostly Musers since they replay the 8:40 bit at 6:30 the next day. This was a request from the ticket so they get every chance to have people tune in to listen rather than just coming here to listen. The other shows rarely replay anything so after the Top 10 at night, We’re still tweaking things with our archiving, so there’s a good chance those might get stretched to 24 hours too. Sorry brah, just playing by the cumulus rules since it is their material.

56 dwayne May 5, 2012 at 12:17 am

Didn’t know that, I really appreciate you guys. I’m a 10 yr P1 from the backwoods of Ohio and you guys are my safety net when I can’t catch the ticket. I WILL donate win I can. Thanks again for the response and I hope I didn’t come across as a pecker head.

57 Joey Quezada April 24, 2012 at 1:21 pm

**NOTE**: The show archives will now be available 24 hours after completion by request of the Ticket. Try to listen on the dial, otherwise just revisit and it will be here 24 hours later.

58 Juan Openings May 27, 2012 at 10:15 am

“Try to listen by the dial, except for when the signal fades or gets overtaken by another station, in that case, tune into the stream, unless that’s down, too. Worse case scenario, close your eyes and imagine the sounds of the little Ticket rattling around your head while engineering sits on their fatasses, eating donuts and not broadcasting the station. It’s fun to try to listen to The Ticket!”

- Cumulus Mgmt

59 hogfanbrad May 30, 2012 at 2:12 pm

What the hell is this? Is this a joke? The musers on 5/25 is dead air, and on 5/29 its two douchebags. If its a joke, not very funny

60 Fred Fuchs May 31, 2012 at 5:03 am

ain’t nobody got time for that!

61 Oscar Granado June 6, 2012 at 10:50 am

I just discovered this late last week, so I’m new to this feature, but what is the delay on the shows? It’s been more than 24 hours. Just wanting to know if this has been discontinued, or is this delay normal?

62 peugeot209 June 10, 2012 at 4:49 am

Has Cumulus finally pulled the plug?

63 DP June 11, 2012 at 9:40 am

guess they killed the old stream url, we’re updating to new one and archives will hopefully be back. unfortunately, the missed days aren’t going to show up

64 Fonz June 16, 2012 at 6:55 pm

hello Unticket,
out of curiousity, i see that the sound files in the sound clous section are not available.
Any way to fix this or get these files back , PLEASEEEEE. would be much appreciated.

65 Oscar Granado June 17, 2012 at 6:30 pm

These downloads are the greatest thing ever. I am addicted. Thank you. Are you gonna put up any summer bash stuff? I know you got badd radio and the hardline from Friday, but I’m sure they went past seven on the broadcast.

66 ERankin June 19, 2012 at 9:09 am

Since the fstream app is no longer working is there another place we can listen online? I travel a lot and stream the ticket…I need my fill!! I was told iheart radio was working on it but unsuccessful in streaming. Help!

67 DP June 19, 2012 at 9:36 am

tunein radio still works for me

68 fonz June 24, 2012 at 10:43 pm

hello Unticket,
out of curiousity, i see that the sound files in the sound cloud section are not available.

69 Fred Fuchs June 25, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Is Cirque no longer included in the archives?

70 k. pittsinger July 1, 2012 at 8:14 pm

nolan Ryan talks about the sno mokeys