Hey P1, 2′s & 3′s … this is skateboard man, come have beer, booze and breakfast tacos with the Musers in the morning to celebrate the great state of Texas. Show up before 7AM and be part of the raffle for kick ass concert tickets.
It’s a benefit for the North Texas Food Bank, so to get in you need to have cans…cans of food. Bring as many as you ‘can’. Doors open at 5:30AM, breakfast tacos at 5:30AM and the bar open at 7AM. This is tomorrow morning, Thursday, July 12. Show up and helicopter Gordon.
Here’s Granada’s Official Show Page
Here are the concert tickets up for raffle:
• Eleven Hundred Spring on July 27 at Granada
• Aerosmith on July 28 at AAC
• KISS and Motley Crue on August 4 at Gexa
• Iron Maiden on August 17 at Gexa
• Reckless Kelly on August 30 at Granada
• Journey on August 25 at Gexa
• Linkin Park and Incubus on August 27 at Gexa
• Bob Schneider on August 31 at Granada
• Asia on November 16 at Granada
And finally, here’s my submission for the photoshop fun tomorrow. Figure I’ll have a little fun with the UnP1′s too…first 3 people that can tell me all 21 things I’ve added to the epic battle of San Jacinto picture below (click for large pic), I’ll send you an UnTicket t-shirt. Feel free to comment below, but first 3 to email me all 21 items at dp@theunticket, wins. I predict there is 1 thing that only Gordo could spot.
**UPDATE** had several people submit the 21 things. Thanks to those that participated!
This is another great photoshop pic someone submitted to slideshow that Junes posted:
For show podcasts and other segments, visit the uSave.it Archive page.